We are currently looking for part time DAYCARE ASSISTANT and VOLUNTEERS to join our team.
If you love teaching and working with young children, are creative and passionate then you are THE ONE we are looking for!
* high school diploma or equivalent
* able to multi-task and has a sense of urgency
* highly professional and dependable
* customer service oriented
* willing to be trained and meet all the requirements stipulated by the state
VALID CPR/FIRST AID for infant/child/adult certification
Blood-borne Pathogens certificate of training
Food Handler's Permit
30 hours INITIAL STARS training or willingness to acquire at your own expense upon acceptance of the position
Record of NEGATIVE Tuberculin skin test results and proof of MMR vaccine
CURRENT Portable Background Check or ability to complete at your own expense within one week of hire
VALID Washington License
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccine